194 Hotels found
in 168 Resorts
Narrow results or view all
Filter by
Account Holders
How do I open a Trading account with Osborne & Ebel?

Osborne & Ebel operate a policy that requires a Tour Operator wishing to do business with us to hold an ATOL (Air Travel Organisers License). You may also apply for a Trading account if you hold one of the following Trade accreditations: ABTA – Association of British Travel Agents TTA – Travel Trust Association

What procedure should I follow?

We will not make any bookings until a Trading account has been opened. Fill in the template below and click on Submit. A member of our accounts department will contact you to advise on the status of your account.

Mandatory fields and must not be left blank.